Review to Win Contest
August 1, 2022 to July 31, 2023
Share your thoughts on Schweigen products - and you will not only help others find the best ventilation product for their homes, but you could also win yourself a $150 prepaid gift card! One lucky winner picked every month from August 2022 to July 2023. Terms and conditions apply.
How to Enter
- Click the button above to start your Schweigen product review.
- Follow the steps to complete and submit it.
- Your review will be entered into the contest for the month that it is received in.
- All submissions will be judged based on completeness, quality and creative merit.
- Monthly winners will be announced here and on our Facebook Page.
- Keep your review focused on the product.
- Avoid writing about retailer or customer service - contact us instead if you have issues requiring immediate attention.
- Refrain from mentioning competitors or the specific price you paid for the product.
- Do not include any personally identifiable information such as full names.
- Please note that all photos submitted with your review will be published.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or adopted), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant and exclude from the competition if deemed appropriate. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Contest Period commences on 1 August 2022 and runs till 31 July 2023 (inclusive).
- Each month, the judging will close on the last day of the month and winners will be announced within the first week of the following month.
- The judging will be conducted at Unit 4/1-5 Lake Drive, Dingley Village, VIC 3172. Winners will be notified via email and announced on our website and Facebook Page. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To enter, participants submit a product review via the link provided on this page.
- Each entry will automatically be entered into the contest for the month that it is received in.
- This competition is a game of skill and entries will be judged by the Promoter based on the completeness, quality and creative merit of the review entry.
- Entrants guarantee on submission that the contents of the product review will not be obscene, defamatory, unlawful or give rise to any civil liability. Inappropriate content will be removed and your entry will be voided.
- You may enter as many times as you like throughout the Competition Period, with just one entry for each unique product. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy, will be invalid.
- By entering, the entrant agrees that Schweigen may use entry materials for any promotional purposes. This may include but is not exclusive to placing your entry on Schweigen’s websites and socials. For any content that you submit, you grant Schweigen Pty Ltd a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
- There will be twelve (12) winners in total - one (1) x winner per month for a twelve (12) month period. Monthly winners will each receive a prepaid gift card with AUD$150 stored value. The total prize pool value is AUD$1,800. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter will email each month’s winner and post an announcement here and on its Facebook Page.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if the winner rejects the prize, or in the event of non-compliance with these rules, their prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- The Prize will be sent to the winner at the delivery address provided via email. Please allow for up to twenty (20) Business Days for receipt of your Prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any prize that is lost during in transit or after delivery by Australia Post, associated couriers or any other parties. The Promoter recommends that entrants provide a mailing address that is known to be secure. The Promoter is not responsible for any Prize it is unable to send to the winner if the address given is incorrect.
- In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments. Prizes will be sent within ten (10) Business Days of the competition announcement.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, defer, suspend or modify the competition, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Any costs associated with accessing the internet are the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter is Schweigen Pty Ltd, Unit 4/1-5 Lake Drive, Dingley Village, VIC 3172, ACN 53 124 141 322.
- The latest and definitive version of this promotion’s Terms & Conditions of Entry is available online at https://www.schweigen.com.au/promotions. For any further information or assistance with this promotion, please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.