Intellectual Property Rights
- Schweigen and the other respective owners of the intellectual property rights associated with or displayed on the Website retain all rights regarding their intellectual property rights, such as designs, patents, trademarks, trade names and brand names.
- The Website and all of its content, including, but not limited to, its software, source code, HTML code, scripts, web apps, text, artwork, photographs, images, animations, design, videos, and audio (collectively, "Materials") are protected by national and international copyright laws and treaties.
- All Materials are provided by Schweigen as a service to you as a current and/or prospective customer and may be used by you only for your personal informational and product ordering purposes and only if you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
- No right, title or interest in Schweigen Materials is conveyed nor assigned to you. You may not (a) copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this Website or any of its Materials without prior written permission; (b) access or use the Website for any competitive or commercial purpose; and (c) permit any copying of the Materials.
- Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display, or other use of these Materials is prohibited. Schweigen may revoke this limited license at any time for any or no reason. All rights, not expressly granted, are reserved by Schweigen.
- Any misuse of the intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademarks and copyrighted materials, displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited, and Schweigen will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including reserving the right to seek civil remedies and criminal prosecution. This would include the unauthorized use of Schweigen trademarks or names in metatags, keywords, page text, hidden text, and/or ad keywords in conjunction with search engines which may constitute infringements in Schweigen rights and/or unfair competition.
- Linking to the Website is prohibited without prior express written permission from Schweigen. Furthermore, framing, in-line linking or other association of the Website or its Materials with links, advertisements and/or other information not originating from Schweigen is expressly prohibited.
Products, Content & Specifications
- Schweigen does its best to ensure that information on the Websites is complete, accurate and current. Despite Schweigen’s best efforts, information on the Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. Schweigen makes no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information on the Website.
- All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Website are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. Schweigen reserves the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- The inclusion of any products or services on the Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the purchase, possession, use and sale of any product or service purchased from the Website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- This Website, its content, product information, and any products sold through the site are intended to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Schweigen reserves the right but is not obligated, to limit the sales of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. Schweigen may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. Schweigen may also require verification of information before the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- This Website may sell products and spare parts to end consumers only. You shall not use the Website to purchase products for resale or export.
- Periodically, links may be established from this Website to one or more external websites or resources operated by third parties (the "Third Party Sites"). These links are provided for your convenience only. Also, certain Third Party Sites also may provide links to the Schweigen Website. None of such links should be deemed to imply that Schweigen endorses the Third Party Sites or any content therein.
- Schweigen does not control and is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Sites or any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites. Access to any Third Party Sites is at your own risk and Schweigen will have no liability arising out of or related to such websites and/or their content or for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any purchase, use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such Third Party Sites.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- Your use of the website is at your risk. The information, materials and services provided on or through the website are provided ‘as is’ without any warranties of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property.
- Neither Schweigen or any of its respective affiliates or subsidiaries warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, materials or services provided on or through the website.
- The information, materials and services provided on or through this website may be out of date, and neither Schweigen nor any of its respective affiliates or subsidiaries makes any commitment or assumes any duty to update such information, materials or services. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event will Schweigen be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages for use of this website including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, cost of replacement, business interruptions loss of data or damages resulting from use or reliance on the information present, even if Schweigen is expressly advised about the possibility of such damages.
- In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitations on liability may not apply to you.
- In the event of any problem with the website or any content therein, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using the website.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, or with access to the Website, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing, crashing, or usurping the Website’s resources or bandwidth; (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
- Violations of Schweigen system or network security using any of the means above may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Schweigen will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on this Website.
- You also agree not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation spiders, bots, crawlers, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from Schweigen and other than generally available third party web browsers.
- When you visit this Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. Schweigen will communicate with you by e-mail and/or by posting notices on this Website.
- You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Schweigen provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
No Other Agreements
- Schweigen may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Website, including the availability of any features of this Website, at any time and without notice. Schweigen also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms in whole or in part, at any time and without notice.
- Schweigen may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above at any time and without notice. Your continued use of this Website after any changes to these terms are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.