The type of information we may collect from you:
- When you purchase from us by mail, phone or online, we may collect all or some of the following personal information about you:
• Contact information such as your name, telephone number and email address, billing and delivery address
• Financial information necessary to complete your purchase, such as your credit card details
• Details of the products you have purchased and require warranty registration and/or service support for
- From time-to-time, we may request information via redemptions or contests. Participation in these promotions is completely voluntary. Information requested may include contact information and demographic information (gender, age, shopping behaviour, kitchen design, cooking frequency, lifestyle details etc).
- Site performance identifiers: these give us information about how our website is used. This helps us provide you with a more user-friendly experience.
- Analytics cookies: we use these to gather statistics about our site. For example, they help us monitor how many users are on the site and what sections are most popular.
- Advertising cookies: we use these cookies to improve our understanding of the kind of advertising that may be relevant to you.
- It’s important for you to know you can clear cookies or digital identifiers from your device and also disable future use of them by changing the security settings on your web browser. However, doing this might mean that parts of our website may not work as well as they should.
How we may use the information we collect from you:
- The information you provide will be added to our customer database in order to process your warranty registrations, service support requests, orders, payments, redemptions and provide you with the products or services that you have requested.
- We may use the information to contact you if there are any queries regarding a product you have purchased.
- We may also use the information to send you on-going information and/or marketing offers via email.
- Survey information may be used internally for marketing purposes and to improve the products and services we offer.
Choosing to receive marketing offers
- You can contact us at any time to let us know if you would like to change how you receive marketing offers, or if you would like to opt out of receiving offers from us.
- Our mailings and emails also contain a tick box or unsubscribe link which you can use to opt out of further marketing news, offers and updates.
- Schweigen may disclose identifying information in special circumstances, such as to comply with legally enforceable requests (injunctions or subpoenas), or when your actions violate our Terms & Conditions.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- Schweigen protects the personal information it holds from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure by various means including firewalls, password access and secure servers.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer, but please note that your credit card details are not stored on Schweigen’s databases and/or website/s.
Your consent to this policy
Changes to this policy
How to contact Schweigen
- If you have enquiries or wish to provide feedback about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org