Home as a sanctuary
While there isn’t much that we can do about outdoor smog, pollen or dander, there are solutions available to ensure that stale indoor air, odours, steam, cooking smoke, fumes, airborne grease and off-gassing of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from cleaning products, building materials and furnishings are silently and efficiently taken care of.
Schweigen’s silent home ventilation solutions comprise of rangehoods for indoor and outdoor kitchen use, plus multi-purpose exhaust fans for all other areas of the house, including:
- Bathrooms/toilets: to remove odours, steam and humidity (preventing mould/mildew), plus VOCs released during cleaning
- Laundry rooms: to remove stale air and humidity
- Garage/workshop: to remove fumes and carbon monoxide
- Pantry/cellar: to remove stale air and humidity
- Kitchen: to remove smoke, odours and airborne oil particles (preventing grease build-up on surfaces, clothing and furniture)
- Image source: Darren Genner, Minosa Design
- Product feature: BR500 Multi-Purpose Exhaust Fan
Breathe easier anywhere
Available in an array of styles, finishes, features and motor power options, Schweigen’s silent home ventilation solutions are designed to be installed on the roof, wall or eave and are suitable almost any room in your unit, apartment, townhouse, single or multi-storey house.
Chat with us to get your home ventilation concerns addressed, and you can rest assured dealing with the brand behind Australia’s bestselling silent rangehood. For more information, please visit www.schweigen.com.au or contact us at 1300 881 693.